Saturday, June 15, 2019

How Many Thank yous.. can one say?


On this Father's Day, 2019, let me count the ways... using my paintings to express my gratitude and lasting tributes of respect to my very special Mom and Dad. The very essence of  "Who" I am... and aspire to become manifests clearly a living physical testimonial of your undying love and generosity.

"Good paintings" continue to effortlessly communicate. They need no explanation... they are universals. They strike a common chord in the hearts of whoever views them. Simply put, such paintings reach beyond what the eye can interpret... more deeply to the heart and soul of the beholder.

They affirm the old and cliched notion that "a picture is worth a thousand words." Your gifts to me during my own lifetime and during the entire course of my life with you in your home(s) create more words of gratitude than I can offer today.

Let my paintings humbly attempt to offer tribute and my gratitude to you... beyond your earthly presence.


                                                     "Thank you for the Music"

                                         The many forms of music that we joyfully shared... sang together



                                 "August ...on my mind"


The taste of ripening August summer celebrations of foods and birthdays, both of which still linger on my tongue and forever in my heart.




"Keep Smiling"... not just a funny card tacked up on your bulletin board down in your basement "Inner Sanctum" Dad. You taught me to always carry this calling card with me daily and to share my smile... copiously... with those I met along my daily path. It has served me... and a host of others well.



                                   Bountiful Blessings...
                       
                                  Count your many blessings... name them one by one
                                  Count your many blessings... see what God has done.

                                  You taught me by your example... to have Faith -
                                   To believe... and to live by practising it.




                          Happy Father's Day Andrew!!

I am so very proud of the new Father you have become to each of the three new Sherman faces that you have ushered into this life with Melissa. You make all Shermans... past and present
proud. Grampa Sherman thought you special... way back when. You have followed his footsteps to the "T". He had a good eye for Dad talent! lol

Happy Father's Day... to all my Blogging families. Celebrate the Fathers in your midst.... and say your own BIG  Thank Yous in your own special way!!!
                                 

Good Painting and Happy Summer Painting to ALL!!!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment